The Council's Courthouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Sign Ups And How To Do

3 posters

Go down

Roleplay Sign Ups And How To Do Empty Roleplay Sign Ups And How To Do

Post by Manik_The_Boss Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Roleplaying is a fun experience not only for you, but for everyone! (Blahblahblah Manik get to the FREAKING. POINT.)

Okay, okay...so first things first. You have a fandom you want to RP in, right? Easy, if there's not a thread for it- MAKE ONE. Simple as that! Very Happy

Now, what do I do?

Well you need to make a character or use one from a fandom or of your own creation! (Yaaaay!) Then, you take turns posting and play yourself as that character. ALL RP'S SHOULD BE IN 3RD PERSON POINT OF VIEW....AN EXAMPLE.

''Manik had slowly made his way over to the bridge and looked down. ''Damn that's a nice ass,'' he said pointing to the donkey.''

So yeah, basically like that. (I'm bad at explaining m'kay?) Annnnd do not ROLEPLAY ON HERE. THIS IS FOR QUESTIONS ONLY. If you are going to sign up, go to the thread in which you want to RP at and place it THERE.

Answer just these questions and you should be good. (To select an image, copy the link address and put it between Roleplay Sign Ups And How To Do (like insert the link here) ) Images and font color is not required, but if you want to give life to your character, go ahead and do as you wish.

Name:
Family:
Relationship:
Beliefs:
Other information:
Image:

And that's all you need to fill out. No tricks! Very Happy Now go on and have fun you crazy goobers!

Also, if someone has a character, do not roleplay as them. Choose someone else. If someone wants to quit, switch, etc. a character, feel free to do so but ask first.

rendeer
Manik_The_Boss
Manik_The_Boss
Admin

Money : 3

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Sign Ups And How To Do Empty Re: Roleplay Sign Ups And How To Do

Post by Agent 48 Wed May 01, 2013 7:33 pm

What about inter thread rp for example the character I usually rp is a hitman and I have a thread in which i take hits and go between threads doing assasinations. Is that allowed?

Agent 48

Money : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Manik_The_Boss Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 pm

It depends...as long as you're not bothering the current Roleplay, then sure. I would ask the RP'rs furst rather than just jump in. And also, you probably wanna make a crossover thread unless somehow you make the hitman in the certain RP universe.
Manik_The_Boss
Manik_The_Boss
Admin

Money : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico589 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:25 am

Erm... I wanted to post my own RP, but it says I have to wait 7 days before I'm authorized to do so D:
Nico589
Nico589

Money : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down