The Council's Courthouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member / Admin Here

2 posters

Go down

New Member / Admin Here Empty New Member / Admin Here

Post by Manik_The_Boss Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 pm

So yes, welcome me, welcome me, do as you wish. Call me Manik, Pablo, or Dog with a dish.

Alright enough rhyming....

Basically I'm new to THIS forum, but I've had my rounds on different types of forums. I know how to post and such on a forum, so don't worry about me being a terrible newbie with txt lingo.

I don't have much to say about me honestly....I guess I'm more of the humorous kinda guy, alright?

If you have any questions or concerns or whatever, PM me and I'll trrrrryyyyy to get back to you. No promises...I'm bad at those.

afro
Manik_The_Boss
Manik_The_Boss
Admin

Money : 3

Back to top Go down

New Member / Admin Here Empty Re: New Member / Admin Here

Post by Were Felidae Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am

Just gonna use this as a full-on New Member thread until someone tells me otherwise, so let's just say I'm on here because Manik up there is awesome and linked me to this epic site. I know how to handle myself on a forum, and I can't wait until this thing goes live and explodes into an epic pile of win.

Last edited by Were Felidae on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to colour my text)

Were Felidae

Money : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum